It’s MRS. E Now

July 26, 2012 by erikacsc31

This is my very first blog post! Hooray! I thought I’d share a very recent and huge milestone in my life: my wedding day! This was one of the most IMPORTANT and HAPPIEST days of my life. I watched my husband-to-be stare at me as if it were the first time he’d ever laid eyes on me. I’ll never forget the look on his face. My son looked so handsome and shared some of his BEST moves on the dance floor. My niece was just too cute for words. We were blessed to have both had our parents there, supporting us every step of the way. Seeing all of our family and friends there to share in our journey, just really made it feel so REAL. This was truly a day we will always look back on with pure happiness.  We danced. We laughed. We shared. We had the time of our lives.

Thanks to my awesome bridesmaids for the many ways they contributed! I couldn’t have done it without you!

Thank you to the very lovely and talented Laura Turner for beautifully capturing our special day! Here are a few of my favorite photos I’d like to share. I absolutely LOVE them. Hope you enjoy.

13 thoughts on “It’s MRS. E Now

1. Stephanee says:

Aww Loveeee this! Glad your getting on it! I demand more posts:) yay first comment. Love ya sissy<3

2. Jo says:

I love it already!!

3. tricia says:

Love it!!! And love the name 😉

4. imelda says:

Omg! My lovely mrs. Erikola! I absolutely love ur blog, and I can’t wait to see more, much more please!.. u r so talented, ill b excited to see all ur posts!.. good job my bff!

5. erikacsc31 says:

Thanks ladies for all of the positive feedback 🙂

6. Hilda says:

I absolutely love ur blog 🙂

7. Mari says:

Absolutely beautiful pictures & super sweet blog…your a very humble & sweet person & deserve all that God is blessing you with! =) xoxo!!

8. Sandra Sanchez says:

Simply lovely Erika!! I have no word for de pictures, they say it all, and this is only the beigining of a long and beatiful story.. Love u!!

9. Mia Barragan says:

Again, so happy for you Erika! Yaaaaaay! Congrats, nice blog! Such a beauty that you are!

10. erikacsc31 says:

Thank you for all of the kind and encouraging words ladies!!!

11. Denise Zavala says:

Erika you look so beautiful!! Congrats on your new journey in life and of course on the new blog! Excited to see what the MISHMASH is all about 😉 hehe!! Love it!